Search for:


1800 951 822 (free call)

The Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission commenced operation on 1 January 2019. Its role is to protect and enhance the safety, health, well-being and quality of life of people…

ACNC takes complaints about Charities, and not for profit organisations. The Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC) is the independent national regulator of charities. The ACNC has been set up…

1300 300 630: within Australia

ASIC is Australia’s corporate, markets and financial services regulator. We contribute to Australia’s economic reputation and wellbeing by ensuring that Australia’s financial markets are fair and transparent, supported by confident…

(03) 9342 1400

The ASU is the largest union of workers in the social and community services (SACS) sector. The ASU exists to defend and advance the rights of our members. By acting…

(03) 83 or 1800 638 802

Formerly the Taxi Services Commission, this is the new regulator of the commercial passenger vehicle industry. This industry includes unbooked services (taxi rank and hail) and booked services (taxis, hire…

The Ombudsman’s office can help people with disability sort out problems with Australian Government agencies that provide programs specifically for people with disability such as: National Disability Insurance Scheme Disability…

online contact form:
1800 880 052

The Complaints Resolution and Referral Service is a free service for people with disability who are users of Australian Government funded: Disability Employment Services (DES); Australian Disability Enterprises (ADE); and/or…

General Enquiry Online Form
1300 55 81 81

Consumer Affairs Victoria is a business unit of the Department of Justice & Regulation, within the Victorian government. We are Victoria’s consumer affairs regulator. Our purpose is to help Victorians…

1800 677 342 (free call from landlines)

The Disability Services Commissioner (DSC) is an independent oversight body resolving complaints and promoting the right of people with a disability to be free from violence, abuse, neglect and exploitation….

1300 372 888

Free and confidential dispute resolution services, providing telephone advice and mediation. This does not include disputes under the Family Law Act 1975 (Cth) or involving family violence. The Dispute Settlement…

1300 582 113

The Health Complaints commissioner handles complaints about healthcare and the handling of health information in Victoria.

1800 246 054

The Mental Health Complaints Commissioner has the power to investigate complaints about mental health services. They are a specialist independent mental health complaints body that is accessible, supportive and responsive.